Saturday, February 14, 2009

I love to see the Temple!!

So we went to the Draper open house Friday night with my family. May I say it is absolutely gorgeous. I love that it is so high up on the hill and can be seen so far away even with all of those huge houses that surround it. The chandeliers in the temple were my absolute favorite they were so sparkly and big. I was supposed to work and was super bummed that everyone was going without me. Luckily I got put on home call. It was so nice to spend the night with my family and it was so funny to listen to the comments made by my nieces and nephews (my favorite was when my little niece Allie said she did not want to get married till she was growed up and when Nate, her brother growed up he was going to marry her, she is such a funny girl). The houses are crazy up there, they are so huge and most of them are absolutely gorgeous homes, and then there are those that are a bit too extravagent and look more like castles then homes.