We went to Lagoon with my brother Brian and his family. It was so fun to hang out with them! I am so grateful that I have family that I like to be with. These are Brian and MaryAnne's cute kids Jake, Allie and Nate! I love my family!!
Me and my cute niece and nephew (Allie and Nate) riding the Tidal Wave!
Nate and Allie on the Tidal Wave. Allie was so brave she is only 4 and she still wanted to ride the big rides! I thought it was so cute that her brother took such good care of her and had his arm around her the whole time.
So someone thought it would be a great idea to go on the cliffhanger before it had gotten too warm outside (don't listen to them when they say it was my idea. I'm smarter than that)! Let"s just say we were all super cold and wet!
Brian and Nate soaking wet and cold!
Gary thinking his wife is crazy and wondering if he should ever again follow along with her crazy idea of going on a water ride when the sun isn't out! No wonder the line was so short!
What a handsome guy!!



