Next big step in my life is to actually put them on and wear them. Give me some time!
Another Doctors Appointment Down...
We had another doctor's appointment. At this appointment they wanted to do another ultrasound to see if they could get a better picture of the baby's heart (last time he was too low to see it very well). Well needless to say he is still a boy!!! I asked the ultrasound lady if he was still a boy and she just laughed. I guess my little guy is not too modest and he was definitely showing his man hood. She said "he is definitely a boy!!!" The baby looks healthy and everything appears normal, which is always a relief. I did question her about the size of the baby (anyone who knows my family knows 9 pounders are not out of the ordinary). Fortunately for now she says he is running on the smaller side, so hopefully that will last the rest of the nine months!! I hope and pray that he takes after his daddy's family in that area!!!



