Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Crazy about hAiR!!

Everyone keeps telling me that I need to take lots of pictures and document Jax's hair. As many of you know his hair is absolutely crazy. This picture really does not do justice to how crazy it really is. He has a huge bald spot from laying and then has hair that sticks straight out on the sides. Jax's birth mom has asked us not to cut his hair for at least a year so we are counting down the months until we can put some order to this craziness.


As crazy as his hair is, I absolutely love it!!! I really will be very sad to cut it!!

Bennett is well on his way to having crazy hair as well. He almost has a mullet in back. I was completely shocked that he came out with hair. I was certain I would have a bald baby!!


BED HEAD!!