Lots has happened these last few weeks. Jax now has not just one but two teeth, is now crawling, pulling him self up on furniture, and making big messes out of our dvd and cd collection. Bennett is doing a little better with sleeping in the night, although we still have good and bad days. Bennett still sleeps, eats and poops a ton!!
So we have been trying to teach/encourage Jax to pick up food, bottle, sippy cup on his own. He will pick it up but just can't figure out how to make it to his mouth. This week I was practicing with cereal and Jax came up with a better way to eat!! I think he watches his puppies a little too much.
Jax is definitely starting to cruise around the furniture. He is Mr. mobile now and thinks he can go just about anywhere. This is him losing his pants, I never thought I would have a problem with him trying to sag his pants already.
Jax seriously has the funniest personality ever. He is such a social baby. He honestly has the most contagious laugh and smile, you can't help but be happy when looking at him like this.
Bennett is growing like crazy! This kid constantly thinks he is starving and would seriously like to eat all day. I have nicknamed him my "little bird" due to him looking like this a lot of the time opening and closing his mouth like a baby bird. He also has skinny little bird legs just like a "little bird"!!
1st bath at home for Bennett went great and he loved every minute. He really didn't make a peep and just sat in his little chair. He already is just like his brother and loves the water. I think we are in big trouble when Bennett is a bit bigger and we bathe them together (we are going to come out soaked!)





