Monday, August 9, 2010

Bennett's Baby Blessing

August 1, 2010 our little Bennett Chase was blessed. It was such a wonderful day and we received so much love and support from family and friends. We feel so blessed to be surrounded by such great people. Bennett was so good during the blessing and he looked so handsome in his outfit.




Bennett and Jaxton with their Great Grandma and Grandpa Beckstrand.


Bennett and Jaxton with Grandpa Bill, Grandma Cindy and Great Grandma Tripp.


We definitely had a very full house with so many family and friends. Our boys are so lucky to have so many people who love them. Our family made this day even more special and complete.

Bennett with is Grandma Donna. He is so funny and is starting to interact and talk and pull faces when you talk to him. He loves attention already!


What a special day. Gary did an excellent job blessing my sweet little baby. I am so grateful that my husband carries the priesthood and so grateful how much the priesthood blesses our home. In Bennett's blessing it talked a lot about the relationship he needs to and will develop with his big brother Jax and how important and vital the timing of his birth is (these boys are meant to be together). I feel so blessed to be the mom of these 2 boys! I look forward to watching them grow and develop and watching them be the best little buddies!! I love you Bennett and am so grateful you are part of our family!!