Sunday, October 10, 2010

Trip to Meadow

Gary and my dad and brothers Brad and Jared all drew out for the Southern Region deer hunt. Me not wanting to stay home by myself with my 2 crazy boys decided to tag along. We ended up staying in Meadow with my wonderful grandparents. It was nice to have the company of my grandparents when I was left behinds. It was such a relaxing week. I am so grateful that my boys have the opportunity to know their great-granparents.

One of the days there (between the hunting) we went to the hot springs near my grandparents home. Here are some pictures of our excursion.


Jared and I were the brave ones that put our feet in first.

Gary pretending to be brave and dive in.

This sign outside the hot springs was hilarious and I had to get a picture of it.

FUNNY SIGN!!