Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Festivities 2010!!

We love love Halloween!!! We have so many traditions that we absolutely have to do each year! It was so fun having our 2 little boys to share these traditions with and torture by dressing up. Prepare yourself there are lots of pictures to come....

The past few years my family has a little Halloween party. We had so much fun!!
Costume picture.
At our DeVries family Halloween party we have a donut eating contest. Each person has a donut tied to a string and has to eat it without using hands. First the kids went.
Jax showing us how it really should be done. Seriously who eats a donut without using their hands?
Jax loves donuts!!
What a pretty picture!! I am trying to win!!
One thing that Gary does well is eating, with or without hands!!
Jax wearing his cousins wig!! I am afraid this is what his hair would look like if we never cut it. I don't know who looks more ridiculous, Jax or his crazy uncle!!
My cute Elephant and Giraffe. Seriously it is almost an impossible task to get a decent picture of these 2 together.

Bennett already loves to pick on his older brother!! Like I said it is pretty much impossible to get a picture without one of them crying.
Our little family with our family of pumpkins.
Our little zoo!! (An airplane flew by just as we were taking a picture. Notice Jax looking up. This kid loves airplanes and helicopters)
Bennett loves his little pumpkin!!
What a classy picture. This is me with my pumpkin (my cute little niece Lily took this great picture of me)
Gary is always so intense when carving pumpkins!! Look at that seriousness!
Jax loved loved loved carving pumpkins!! He is such a boy and loved playing with the pumpkin guts! He was such a mess afterwards!!
Bennett at our pumpkin carving extravaganza! He was such a great model!!
Our finished product!
And of course we decorated pumpkin sugar cookies!!
Halloween wore all of us out!!
Jax actually let me cuddle with him, this never happens he is usually way to busy!
My beautiful sleeping giraffe! I love sleeping babies!!
We had a ver successful, eventful Halloween!! I love holidays and love spending them with my family!