Friday, April 15, 2011

Rough Couple of Weeks

We have had a very rough couple of weeks. Lucky enough I think things are finely getting better. Our boys have been sick sick sick! They both had an ear infection, runny faucet noses. Jax had a sore throat and Bennett had chest congestion and wheezing. This all adds up to ornery babies, sleepless nights, and tired mom and dad! I am so done with cold and flu season! I am ready for it to warm up and ready to have healthy babies again! Poor Bennett had to have Albuterol treatment 3 times each day to clear up his tight congested lungs. Sitting still for that long was torture for this wiggly baby! Poor Bennett! I can only imagine what he is thinking "SAVE ME"


On a much happier note here are some cute sleeping pictures!
Jax loves his pillow pet! This was the best investment ever!
Sleepy Bennett!