Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Halls are Decked

Wow what a busy couple of weeks we have had. I think our house is now all decorated and most of our shopping is done.


The making of our gingerbread house. And yes our boys were very helpful in the process (note the sarcasm!)


This is how Bennett helps...

And then there is Jax, he is rather helpful as well...


Nothing like table dancing and eating the frosting right out of the bag.

Jaxie's face after gingerbread house making.


Our little family and our gingerbread house. Not too bad if you ask me, especially considering the busy hands we had helping us.





Decorating our tree.








I love this time of year. I love having my house look festive, and probably wouldn't mind if the trend came to leave your Christmas decor up all year long. I love that it brings a little warmth to my home.


Surprisingly enough, Bennett and Jax have both been very good about leaving most of our ornaments on our tree. We have only had one tragic loss of the balls on the tree as well. (knock on wood)!!