Monday, January 5, 2009

Christmas Candy Making!!

Ok this is my final post for Christmas. I feel like I am so behind. Christmas is just way too busy. Last year I decided that I really enjoy dipping chocolates, we decided this is a tradition we want to keep. So these are pictures from our dipping extravaganza!!


Michelle taking charge of the chocolate.

Aren't the chocolates beautiful. Ummm yum!!

As you can see my dad decided that he would be better at eating the chocolates and taking care of Lily. He wanted nothing to do with the making process.

Mistake #1, allowing Gary and Michael to be in charge of some of the dipping. I am just kidding they actually did really well and most of them turned out great. Although towards the end they had the grand idea of throughing the centers all in the pot then pulling them out. Lets just say they weren't fast enough and the centers melted in the chocolate. This was the end of our chocolate dipping fun!