Sunday, January 4, 2009

Our Christmas 2008


Gary and I decided to start a new tradition. Each year I get a Christmas book from my dad. We decided that each Christmas night we would sleep out by our tree and read our new Christmas book.

This is our family in our new Christmas pajamas for our yearly Christmas PJ pictures.

On Christmas Eve we spent the night at my dad's house, this is by far my favorite tradition. Christmas morning Mya and my dad's dog Amos had a blast wrestling and playing with each other. Mya enjoys seeing Amos and loves that he plays back, Toby is not as kind!!

This Christmas was bit different with Jared, my little brother being on his mission. Usually it is Jared that gets us all excited to get up and open presents. We really miss him. It was really nice to be able to talk to him on Christmas morning and I can't wait for 5 more months to talk to him again!!