Our Forever Family!!!
I loved this picture of him. Jax loves being the center of attention and just soaked it all in.
Our family who came to the sealing. We are so grateful to have such supportive families. I love our families so much. It is such a nice feeling to know that Jax will have all of these people and many more to support him and be such great examples for him. He is truly one loved baby!!!
Our handsome little man. I was so excited to find a tie that fit him. He looked so cute! He liked the tie as well and thought it made quite a fun toy to suck on.
I am so grateful that we have the opportunity to be the parents of this special baby. He honestly lights up my life and I can't imagine life without him. I am forever amazed at the love and joy he has brought into our home. I am so grateful that I have been given the opportunity to be his mom. I am also so grateful that we have the opportunity to be a forever family!!!



