Saturday, December 4, 2010

Beckstrand Family Christmas Party

Every year we get together with my mom's family and have a Christmas party. This year my family was in charge. I think we were pretty successful. It is always nice to get together with grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins that you don't see very often. We had a yummy dinner of ham, funeral potatoes, salads, and pies!

For the activity we played minute to win it games, which got a little crazy! Here are some pictures of the big event.

Brayden, my cute nephew actually did really well and was quite the little competetor.

Here are my grandparents with my kids!! I am so grateful that I have them in my life and that my kids have the opportunity to love them as well!!

The Beckstrand family is quite competitive and I think I found the underlying cause!
I have a wonderful extended family! I am so grateful for them!