Thursday, December 2, 2010

Bennett's 1st Cereal Feeding

So we broke down and finally decided to give cereal a try. For some reason I have had a hard time wanting to start solids with Bennett. He is a great breatfeeder and is having no issues gaining weight, and I don't want to screw his feedings up. My baby is growing up. I don't know how much he actually got in his tummy, but he seemed to enjoy it. I am afraid I definitely have a Lowry on my hands, he loves his food!!
1st attempt at giving Bennett rice cereal! Not too bad!
2nd attempt. I think he is getting the hang of it. I guess cereal is a keeper!!

This is a face that loves cereal!!

Bennett is already trying to show his independence!! He kept trying to grab the spoon from me. This kid has quite a grip and in turn ended up spilling cereal all over himself and his chair.

HEY!!! WHAT ABOUT ME!!
Jax was feeling left out, so here he is trying to return the attention to himself!

Really who couldn't love a face like that!! What a GOOF!! What a classic face!!