Saturday, November 5, 2011

Bennett's Curls

I love Bennett's hair. Since he was just a few months old, Bennett has had curls all along the sides of his head. I feel like that is one genetic I passed on. Because of this love, I have had a hard hard time letting go and getting his hair cut. His hair was getting so so long.




Bennett's Mowhawk. Isn't he awesome!!!


Well I finally broke down. His mullet was getting a little to long. We finally took him to get his first haircut.

He did really well. He sat there very patiently with a very concerned face.

I insisted that the hairstylist only trim his hair and try and leave the curls on the sides.

This is the final product. I was very sad and a little angry his curls were gone. Luckily within a few days they returned. He is such a handsome little man!