Saturday, November 5, 2011

This past weekend we had a weekend getaway to St. George. We rented a condo there. It was such a fun trip, the weather was beautiful. It was still even warm enough to go swimming outside. The boys had so much fun playing in the pool.





While there we also went to Snow Canyon and played at the sand dunes and climbed on the rocks.


Imagine that my messy little boys loved the sand. They had sand everywhere.









We went to Zions and hiked a little. It is so beautiful there. I love the red rocks. Jax was really excited because he saw several deer (or deers as he calls them), lizards and horses.




Bennett just liked picking up all the rocks and throwing them.







We had so much fun. I needed a vacation very badly. I am sad to say this did not completely fix me need for a vacation, I now just really want to go back. I love St. George, the weather, and the palm trees. I would absolutely love to live down there one day, I just have to convince a few people to follow me. Maybe one day!!!