Thursday, January 7, 2010

5 Whole Years

So I am way behind on posting!! We hit the big 5 year anniversary Dec 18. Gary planned an amazing day. It was so nice being able to hang out with him all day.
1st we started out with a yummy breakfast at IHOP
2nd we went to the Living Planet Aquarium



Jax got to come along to the aquarium. He loved looking at all of the lights in each of the aquariums.


The aquarium was pretty neat. I must say I am pretty excited for them to get the penguin exhibit.
3rd we dropped Jax off at my sisters and went to the movie "Blindside". This movie was really good and I would recommend it to all.
Lastly we got on tracks and went downtown. We went to the restaurant "The Melting Pot". Neither of us had ever been to a fondue restaurant. The food was amazing and we left feeling very full.
It was such a great day! I am definitely married to a wonderful man. He is such a great husband and dad. He spoils me rotten. Gary I love you!!!