Thursday, January 7, 2010

Merry Christmas


As much as Gary hates putting up lights, her did an amazing job. I think by far our lights were the prettiest in the neighborhood (no bias I promise)!!


Our Christmas Tree

Our yearly gingerbread house. I must say we did a dang good job!!

Our yearly Christmas Eve Pajama Picture. This was quite the task getting all of us together and sitting before the timmer on the camera went off. And everyone is looking besides Toby!

Jax did not understand the whole opening thing. He did decide he liked his new bumbo chair! Hopefully next year he will get a bit more excited.

Opening Presents!!

New clothes!

We put treats in the dogs presents so they will open them up. We weren't paying attention to Toby, when we looked under the chair and he had drug out his own present and had already opened it. What a sneaky dog!!

Mya loves her toys. I think she has already destroyed 2 of them. It is so fun to find a stuffed animal stuffing trail where ever she goes.

Jax with his cousin Kendie in his new Christmas outfit. He looked so handsome. He was the best looking boy at church!!