Monday, January 18, 2010

Randomness

Jax is now 4 months old (crazy). He is now eating rice cereal (ummm yummm). I have a super funny video, but for some reason I can not get it to upload, so pictures will just have to do. Here are the pictures from his first feeding.

He was so funny, he would clamp him mouth shut! Lets just say we both have a lot to learn when it comes to feeding time.

When we managed to get some in him mouth he would spit it right back out. I think more ended up on his face and bib then in his tummy.

Jax is such a goof. He is a super smiley and giggly baby.

I thought this was so stinkin cute. Gary was getting Jax ready for church and was combing his hair. As you can see his little tummy is not so little any more. I love his chubs!!!

Jax is still such a good sleeper and still loves his blankets. We still have to swaddle him for him to sleep good. I think we will be swaddling him till he is ten, we will definitely need to get some bigger blankets!!!